Pre-Policy Health Check-up (PPHC)
When it comes to pre-policy health check-ups, you will be glad to know that 100% pre-policy health check-up costs are taken care of by us. The reports will be sent to the policyholder if proposal is accepted and policy is generated. For more details, see the table below:
Sum insured in consideration
|Age group (in years)||Up to INR 5,00,000||INR 5,00,001- INR10,00,000|
|51-60||CAT 3#||CAT 5#|
|61-65||CAT 5#||CAT 5#|
Category 3: MER, CBC, FBS, HbA1c, Lipid profile, SGOT, SGPT, GGT, RUA, ECG, HBsAg, S. Creatinine
Category 5: MER, CBC, FBS, HbA1c, Lipid Profile, SGOT, SGPT, GGT, RUA, TMT, HBsAg, S. Creatinine
Take a look at the exclusions for Hospi Care Insurance
Since we aim to be transparent and hope to make your claim process as hassle-free as possible, we have listed the scenarios that are not covered by Hospi Care:
- Any war-related injury is not covered under the hospital cash cover.
- Any intentional self-Injury or attempted suicide.
- Any injury caused while committing a criminal act.
- Any injury caused due to participation in any dangerous act or adventurous sports.
- Treatment of illness or injury because of the use of alcohol, tobacco, narcotic or psychotropic substances is not covered.
- Treatment of obesity or any cosmetic surgery.
- Treatment for correction of eyesight due to refractive error.
- If the treatment is done at a healthcare facility, which is not a hospital.
- Treatment availed outside India.
- Any treatment administered by a medical practitioner, which is outside his discipline.
- Plastic or cosmetic surgery or treatments, unless it is considered a medically necessity.
- Any treatment that is not a medically necessary treatment.
to read the policy wordings to know more about the exclusions of Hospi Care Insurance.
#Public Disclosure FY19-20
*Maximum capping on discount is up to %.
^Please note that we may process claim basis photocopies but original documents can be asked if necessary.
**Benefit would be basis the Sum Insured, please read the Sum insured wise benefits provided in Policy wordings, CIS and Prospectus
T&Capply. For more details on risk factors, terms conditions, brochure, and exclusions, please read the policy wording carefully before concluding a sale. Details mentioned above are for Reliance Hospi Care Insurance (UIN:RELHLIP20027V012021).